Ghost Bead and Semi-Precious Stone Stretch Bracelet
We've combined our most popular stones with ghost beads!
5 - 8mm semi-precious round stone beads are strung with ghost beads and seed beads; Seed bead color can be changed, enter the ALTERNATE bead color in the customization section; various wrist sizes available.
Choose from these available stones (healing properties described at bottom of page):
- Tiger Eye, Hematite, Carnelian, Unakite, Lapis Lazuli\, Amethyst, Lava Stone, Howlite (Turquoise), Garnet, Amazonite, Onyx, Rose Quartz, Tourmaline, Sodalite, Natural Howlite (White)
We carefully inspect and prepare our ghost beads to create a uniform strand. Orders can be smudged, by request, prior to shipment.
- Tiger Eye - is a powerful Solar Plexus Chakra stone, helpful to manifest ideas into reality and giving courage in times of change; Use to increase your personal power. Tiger Eye enhances psychic abilities and balances the lower Chakras. Earthy people will find success increasing their psychic abilities using Tiger Eye when working with the Third Eye Chakra; use with the Sacral Chakra to bring spiritual grounding.
- Hematite - helps to absorb negative energy and calms in times of stress or worry. Hematite is a very protective stone and is great to carry to help you stay grounded in many situations.
- Carnelian - wearing or carrying Carnelian can enhance vitality and will, providing higher energy needed when approaching new projects and dreams. Mentally, Carnelian focuses analytical capabilities, and aids meditation by allowing deeper concentration and keeping out interrupting thoughts.Carnelian encourages initiative and determination. Physically, Carnelian increases personal power and physical energy. Carnelian relieves PMS and menopausal symptoms as well as assisting in the areas of fertility and potency.
- Unakite - balances the emotional and spiritual bodies, and provides gentle release of energetic blockages. Physically, Unakite is said to be good for the reproductive system, for healthy pregnancies, and for the healthy development of unborn babies. Unakite can also protect against electromagnetic pollution from computers or cell phones. Unakite is also used during recovery from trauma or major illnesses, helping the cells to "remember" the state of perfect health.
- Lapis Lazuli - connects the physical and celestial kingdoms. Deeply peaceful, Lapis provides wisdom into mystical realms and connection with spiritual guardians. Lapis Lazuli can be a key to spiritual attainment. Lapis also protects against psychic attack, shielding negative energy and returning any negative vibrations to their source. Lapis Lazuli will enhance dream work and spiritual journeying.
- Amethyst - is a very powerful and protective crystal, and is a first choice of many meta-physicians. It was used in ancient times to recover from both physical addictions as well as addictive relationships, and became known as the “Stone of Sobriety”. A natural stress reliever, It can encourage inner strength. Physically, It can help to alleviate headaches and migraines. It dispels nightmares and helps with insomnia. It can also reduce eyestrain, especially when working at a computer.
- Lava Stone - Lava stone is easily the oldest and most frequently found stone in world.• Emotional- Since lava is known for its grounding qualities, it’s wonderful for calming the emotions. Spiritually lava stones are fantastic for stabilizing and grounding, this is because of the strong connection to the earth and its creation within the center of Earth. In folk remedies, it was also given to soldiers to help them remain calm during battle.
- Howlite - is a lovely stone to use when needing to reduce anxiety, tensions and stress. It can be used to facilitate awareness, encourage emotional expression and assist in the elimination of pain, stress and/or rage. Howlite will calm and soothe the emotions, slow the overactive mind and help to achieve a deep and restful sleep. Howlite can help to access/retrieve wisdom during the dream state and bring it back into consciousness upon waking.
- Garnet - is a good stone for depression, bringing joy and hope to its user, and helps lessen anger, especially toward oneself. Garnet’s fire stimulates the survival instinct, bringing willpower and courage to a situation. Garnet will quickly “light a fire” under you, bringing those internalized ideas and feeling you have to the surface to be acted upon and carried out. A stone of commitment, Garnet encourages personal relationships of all kinds, and is a useful relationship tool both personally and in business.
- Amazonite - is great for non-verbal expression. It is a good energy filter, blocking osteopathic stress as well as electromagnetic pollution emitted from computers, microwaves, or cell phones. Amazonite soothes aggravation and emotional trauma, eases irritation, and calms all of the chakras. Amazonite also assists the user in seeing different sides of the same issue, and balances masculine and feminine energy as well as different personality traits.
- Onyx - absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief. Black Onyx fosters wise decision-making.
- Rose Quartz - Quartz is the stone of unconditional love; it opens the heart to all types of love - self, family, friends and romance. Because it is a type of quartz, it has a high energy, but its vibe is also calming and soothing. The soothing energy of Rose Quartz fosters empathy, reconciliation, and forgiveness of others. Lowering stress and tension in the heart, Rose Quartz clears out anger, jealousy, and resentment of others, and allows healing of heart issues and dis-ease associated with holding on to such negative emotions.